Playoff Time !

First off, let me apologize for not keeping the site updated. As I stated in my very first post, I do this as a hobby. I have 3 kids with activities and just had an immediate family member that had major surgery that has not allowed me to update the site as I normally would. Things are getting back to normal and maybe now I can get back to keeping the site updated throughout the playoff period. Now I've got some good news and some bad news...........First the good news, It's playoff time. Now the bad news, no football this week. Dillon has a bye for the first round and will play the winner of the Wade Hampton/ Battery Creek game in two weeks. If things go well, it looks like Dillon would get to play either Timberland or Loris in the lower state game. First things first. Dillon must focus on each game and not look ahead.

2A Div.1 Brackets